Monday, February 9, 2009

Welcome (to myself) to blog world

(edited - I found the first post!)
Ok - never done this but have been reading everyone else's blogs for quite a while now. So I will give it the old college try! I have been particularly stuck on amandajean's blog - which I will try to figure out how to link to her page.


In the mean time - a little about me. I am a 30 something mom to 3 princes (thus the queen bee title). The princes are 12, 11, and 5. I work outside of the home full time and quilt when I get a chance - not as often as I would like. I am also pursuing my master's degree. So hang with me - I probably will not be the most prolific poster.


My first picture will be the first completed project of the new year - a quilt for my king (dh).

No comments:

Post a Comment